Friday 4 March 2016

INTRODUCTION

I have been meaning to start this blog for some time. It has three basic purposes:
1. As a form of self-therapy
2. As an insight to my patient that people can draw on a resource should I become incapacitated or dead
3. Help and encouragement for other carers

It is not intended to be a daily journal, but more a list of The Patient's quirks and my emotions in dealing with them, as and when time allows and when they occur to me. All helpful feedback is welcome.

I have to state right off the bat that my life is happy. Happiness is not I believe the absence of challenges, but rather a life of fulfilment where your contribution is recognized. I certainly have that, so whilst I will discuss at length my sadness, it has to be seen in the context of someone at peace inside - at least until further notice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment